Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
Challenge #196 Seeing Red
Use red (pink or white)
Use red (pink or white)
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. I hope that you will all visit FCCB and join in this week's challenge.
Here is my card:
A close up on each flap:
All the cuts are from Cricut Craft Rooom Basics. I used the heart from the JB's Journal Calendar set for the exclamation mark.
Interested on the cutting file? email me at unikebyyes {at} yahoo {dot} com whit the subject: FCCB WATERFALL CARD and I will send it your way.
Don't forget to stop by my DT sisters' blogs for more inspiration. Looking forward to see what you create!
My entry for:
As always thank you for stopping by today and for your comments. Have a wonderful day!





How cool is this? Love the embossing, and the waterfall-how clever!
ReplyDeleteI am definitely emailing for the cut file. WOW.
ReplyDeleteHey Liz! LOVE your card! LOVE the waterfall effect! It looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Emily
Mollie's Motif
This is fantastic! I love the embossed background and that waterfall technique is so neat! I want to give that a try. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a super card, I love the little flaps and the images you included!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to make a Valentine waterfall card! Love it!
ReplyDeleteFun, fun, fun!!! I love waterfall cards and yours is just as cute as can be!
ReplyDeleteLove the flaps Liz! Gorgeous card :)
ReplyDelete