Hello crafty friends!!!!
I hope your week has been
fabulous thus far, if not hang in there it is Thursday!!!! We are just a skip
and a hope away from the so precious weekend ! Today I am sharing a card I
created to join a couple of my favorite challenges:
And My Creative Time:ABC Challenge, for which I chose the letter “S”
Here is my card:
My “S” objects:
Shaker card
Seed beads
Shooting Star ( the window was cut using Cricut’s Everyday Paper Dolls , page 65
accessories 2)
Smiley face: PKS Sweet on You face
assortment
Stickles: around the shooting star and on the “I’s”
dots
Star: MCT star dies
Sentiment: MCT abc dies
Scraps: DP DCVW The Basics Stack for
my sentiment
Stitching
I am entering both challenges J, so happy! As always thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!



Way to go on using "S"!! Love the shaker :) I so need to try one of those!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeletewow, how cute! what a great way to know out 2 challenges! thanks for joining the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps and My Creative Time Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comment Liz. I had to come and check out your card too. SO cute and I love how you were able to get both of those fun challenges done with one card! I SO need to make a shaker card. Yours came out ADORABLE. Congratulations on being part of this weeks 'Weekly Roundup' at Peachy Keen Stamps too. I LOVE this! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteHow did you do the stitching in the "wish big" wording? I love this!
ReplyDeleteHello there! Thanks for visiting! I used my sewing machine before attaching the front panel to the base of my card :) I will try to make a tutorial for this next week so you can see how I do it, I hope you come back to see it, most likely Friday, you can always become a Blogging Friend so you get the notification when I post something :)
DeleteHave a lovely weekend!
What makes this a shaker card? Never heard that expression. Please explain.
ReplyDeleteUnderneath the clear acetate there are seed beads ( you can use, sequins or glitter too), that move when you shake the card. And to make it you create a "window casing" with pop up tape following the shape of your window concealed under the front panel. I hope this helps!
DeleteThanks. Look forward to the tutorial. I am now a follower! Your items are inspiring
ReplyDeleteSUPER cute card! Love the shooting star and the way you stitched through the words! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!
ReplyDeleteHow super FUN is this card!!! LOVE the shaker and the wording with the stitching is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and playing along with the Peachy Keen Color Challenge!
AWESOME job!
forgot to say also :)
DeleteThanks for joining the My Creative Time Designers Challenge!
Liz ~ OMG this is so CAS and so PERFECT! LOVE your take on the letter "S" too! The design and details are seriously STUNNING! One word you left out is SPECTACULAR!! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ ABC Challenge too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card!! I love how you used the seed beads for your shaker! Thanks so much for joining us at the My Creative Time ABC Challenge!!
ReplyDeleteEEK! Adorable!!! I ♥ ♥ ♥ a shaker card! ;) Thanks for playing along at MyCreativeTime!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling card!!! Oh my! Fabulous job with the MCT ABC challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL job with your shaker card, LOOKS AWESOME!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time / Designer Challenge!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove this card! it's so pretty...makes me SMILE :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
I LOVE that shaker! What an awesome idea for a star trail! :)
ReplyDelete