Hello crafty friends!
I hope your day is going well. I am so happy !!! I have been lucky to get some crafting time today - while the hubs wasn't looking, shhh!! LOL!-,For the following card I used my Spectrum Noir markers : Purples, Browns, Pinks and Yellows. Another cute Crafter's Companion image, I love this kitty, MCT and Spellbinder dies, clear accents, pink glitter and some washi tape.
joining the Spectrum Noir Challenge: Coloring an Animal/Critter
Thank you for visiting today, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!

I hope your day is going well. I am so happy !!! I have been lucky to get some crafting time today - while the hubs wasn't looking, shhh!! LOL!-,For the following card I used my Spectrum Noir markers : Purples, Browns, Pinks and Yellows. Another cute Crafter's Companion image, I love this kitty, MCT and Spellbinder dies, clear accents, pink glitter and some washi tape.
I needed a card for a baby girl that is turning 1, so I though it would this image is perfect since she loves her white kitty!
I am unsure about the absence of a sentiment. I used a large sentiment inside though, but did not want to overcrowd the front of the card, what do you think? should I replace the banner with a sentiment or leave it alone?
Thank you for visiting today, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!

Oh, such a sweet kitty ! Thank you for playing in our Spectrum Noir Challenge!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Kaly