Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
Challenge #200: Pick a Holiday
This Weeks Sponsor

$10.00 Gift Certificate
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
Today I wanted to share with you my take on the Digital" Celebrate LO"
And if you come back tomorrow, I will share with you a card I made using the same LO. :)
Today I wanted to share with you my take on the Digital" Celebrate LO"
Don't forget to stop by my DT sisters' blogs to check out what they have created for this challenge. I hope you play along!
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!


This is a great layout, I really like the banner and the large title at the bottom!
ReplyDeleteCute layout Liz! Love that background paper! I'm getting some great cards done with the swap package!
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout!!! LOVE the paper :) Great banner and photo mat!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!!!
Emily
Mollie's Motif
Love that clear sentiment at the bottom, along with the colorful photo mat and bright banner!
ReplyDelete