Have you heard about the amazing eBrush by Craftwell? They are having the release soon. Do you want to see some inspiration? Then visit the Craftwell USA blog every day this week.
Hello Exploring Cricut and More fans!
I hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's day. Are you ready for Easter yet? I hope to get a kick start on my Easter cards and decor before the holiday is here. So today I want to share my first Pop Up Box card. I cut the base using Cricut Craft Room Basics. the second layer for the sun is from Create a Critter. The cute Bunny is from PKS Bunny dolls colored with the Warm Grays set.. The sun's face is from PKS Sweet on you. Papers are from DCVW and Echo Park. The eggs are from an embossing folder and then fussy cut.
I followed this tutorial but altered the measurements so my box could fit an 11" piece of card stock.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Hello Exploring Cricut and More fans!
I hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's day. Are you ready for Easter yet? I hope to get a kick start on my Easter cards and decor before the holiday is here. So today I want to share my first Pop Up Box card. I cut the base using Cricut Craft Room Basics. the second layer for the sun is from Create a Critter. The cute Bunny is from PKS Bunny dolls colored with the Warm Grays set.. The sun's face is from PKS Sweet on you. Papers are from DCVW and Echo Park. The eggs are from an embossing folder and then fussy cut.
I followed this tutorial but altered the measurements so my box could fit an 11" piece of card stock.
The sun and sign are on clear acetate so they can be folded when the card is closed and pop up when open.
Here is how it looks closed, using the elastic ribbon band:
I will be joining PKS Challenge 14-04: Color challenge, you might want to join it too is a beautiful color palette, pastels that are perfect for Spring/Easter projects.

Plus if you play along one lucky participant will win a Gift Certificate for their store. And if you have never tried their stamps they are of great quality and so cute!!! (this is my honest opinion, I have been addicted to them for a few years now and still in love)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!

Cute love your take on your pop up box!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI so love your box card!!! The bunny is adorable! :)
ReplyDeletewow, what an amazing project! thanks for joining us in the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT project! I have been wanting to make one of these~thanks for the inspiration :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and linking up over at PKS for our Photo/Color Inspiration Challenge.
This is wonderful!! Love how you made this box card! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet card, thanks for joining the PKS Challenge!!
ReplyDelete