Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
Challenge # 202 Use the color Green
This Weeks Sponsor
Be Wild and Free Stamp Set
Be Wild and Free Stamp Set
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
For my first project I used a cute owl from Paisley and beautiful papers that came with a kit my sweet DT sister Karla, sent me, here it is:
For my second project I created a Shamrock Pin so I can wear my green ;)..I used: CCR shapes, some ribbon, PKS faces a pin and hot glue gun.
Enabler alert, have you seen the new eBrush by Craftwell? I have heard they are having a pre-launch this week over at their blog :)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!



I love this owl! I don't have this cart, I need to check it out! Lovely papers and card!
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute Liz, I love that owl and the pattern papers you used!
ReplyDeleteI love the papers you selected for your owl so cute! Darling card!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this owl from Paisley! Your paper choices are spot on and I love your sentiments - inside and out! Fabulous card!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Emily
Mollie's Motif