Hello Crafty friends!
I
hope your day is going well. I am here to share with you my entry for the current MCT
Designer Challenge: Monochromatic.
Here it is closed and ready to go.
I created this Free Standing Pop Up Card following this tutorial, my Ebosser to give the base some texture, and to cut some of the pieces using My Creative Time dies. I stamped my MCT sentiments with Chocolate brown Memento Ink and distressed some of my diecuts with TH " Wild Honey" distress ink. Most of the supplies are from a kit my sweet DT Sister Karla from Creative Love Affair sent me
:) Here is a pic of the kit and the sweet card she sent :)
Since it came to me I have been
admiring it. It is so pretty I did not want to mess it up!.. Well everything except the YUMMY chocolate ;)..I know I am a lost
case! LOL! I was so inspired by all she has created with the kit I sent her that I had to get crafty myself :) Thanks for the inspiration Karla!!
Looking for my post for the current: Exploring Cricut and More challenge? click here
Thank
you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful
and blessed day!


Very pretty! I just love kraft! Nice job with all of it!!! And thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so PRETTY! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Time! Hugs, Leanne
ReplyDeleteLiz ~ this is so BEAUTIFUL! I LVOE the color pallet you chose and OMG I LOVE this pop up card! Thanks for including the tutorial too! I have to try this your is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time Designer Challenge1
ReplyDeleteSo pretty... thanks for playing along with us at MCT! Lee-Ann :)
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL job with your project, Looks FANTASTIC!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card!! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at the My Creative Time Designer Challenge!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful neutral combo, Liz! I adore that flower. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, what an awesome design! I love the fun pop up feature, and then your monochromatic look is just awesome! Thanks for joining us with the MCT Designer Challenge!!!
ReplyDelete