Hello again Crafty friends!
I hope you are having a great day. Today is my day to share some inspiration for Exploring Cricut and More!. As promised I am sharing a card created using the same LO from yesterday (Celebrate LO Digital for CCR) in a different way. It is official am addicted to Shaker cards! LOL! Today I created a "double window" I will be posting a tutorial later on this week, of my way of creating this if you are interested please stay tuned! :)
Here it is:
I used Music Notes confetti for this shaker (they came in a sequin multi pack I got from Michael's) I am sorry the picture is blurry but I had a hard time trying to avoid the glare from the clear acetate.
Here is the inside of the card:
I used Cricut pens for the "sentiment" and perfect pearls to add some glam to the hat.
I hope you feel inspired to get crafty today! Here is the CCR file for your enjoyment!!!
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
I hope you are having a great day. Today is my day to share some inspiration for Exploring Cricut and More!. As promised I am sharing a card created using the same LO from yesterday (Celebrate LO Digital for CCR) in a different way. It is official am addicted to Shaker cards! LOL! Today I created a "double window" I will be posting a tutorial later on this week, of my way of creating this if you are interested please stay tuned! :)
Here it is:
I used Music Notes confetti for this shaker (they came in a sequin multi pack I got from Michael's) I am sorry the picture is blurry but I had a hard time trying to avoid the glare from the clear acetate.
Here is the inside of the card:
I used Cricut pens for the "sentiment" and perfect pearls to add some glam to the hat.
I hope you feel inspired to get crafty today! Here is the CCR file for your enjoyment!!!
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!



Love your card! Great idea to use confetti!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic Liz!!! I so love it!! Can't wait to see the tutorial. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous shaker card-- love that there are two different shakers:) FUN!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love on my blog! <3
I haven't done a shaker card, so this is so intriguing to me! Love your paper choice and I'll need to watch the video/instructions when I get some energy back!
ReplyDelete