Hello my fellow Cricuteers!
Happy Monday and welcome to another Exploring Cricut and More fun challenge! This week Diane has challenged us to create something for St. Patty's day that includes at least a Shamrock.
I created two projects today. The first one: A set of Shamrock ornaments. We got two Norfolk Island Pines at home, that we decorat for Xmas time and we have decided to decorate them year round. We made a heart garland fro V's day and now a few shamrocks for the kids to write on the back a reason why they think they are lucky, I will save them and next year we will revisit and see how our perspectives have changed ;)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Happy Monday and welcome to another Exploring Cricut and More fun challenge! This week Diane has challenged us to create something for St. Patty's day that includes at least a Shamrock.
I created two projects today. The first one: A set of Shamrock ornaments. We got two Norfolk Island Pines at home, that we decorat for Xmas time and we have decided to decorate them year round. We made a heart garland fro V's day and now a few shamrocks for the kids to write on the back a reason why they think they are lucky, I will save them and next year we will revisit and see how our perspectives have changed ;)
My Shamrocks are made using hearts from CCR Basics. Interested in the file? send me and email with SHAMROCK ORNAMENT as the subject. unikebyyes {at}yahoo {dot}com
Enabler alert: Right now there are a few St. Patrick's Day free images in CCR.,
For my second project I created my version of the Pot'o Gold :). I am a chocoholic, but for some reason the chocolate coins are not my cup of tea, so I switched them for Ferrero Rocher chocolate.
For the Hat I used an SVG file I created with my eCraftShop software and cut it with my Ecraft . This is based on a printout from Spoonful, I am not at liberty of sharing it right now, I am waiting on permission to share it sorry! But, if you like this idea you can use either the top hat from Over the Hill or from Independence Day 3D Projects (CCR Digital Cart).
The Shamrock is from St' Patrick's Day
And here is a pic of my Pot o' Gold :)
I was ecstatic to realize that this plastic container fits the top of the hat perfectly!!
I hope you play along with us this week! Need more inspiration? Visit all my DT sisters' blogs to see what they have to share :)

Fantastic job as usual my friend!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea for your kids to think and write about how lucky they are-it will be interesting to see next years thoughts. Great job, and I love your hat treat box!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful! Great job.
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous Liz!! Love the shamrock ornaments. Great idea there. And the 'Pot of Gold' is wonderful!!! Love that top hat! :)
ReplyDeleteAside from real gold, that looks like the best kind of gold to me! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBoth projects are so cute! Great idea to add shamrocks to trees:)
ReplyDeleteAnnette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies