Happy Thursday Crafty friends!
I hope your week is going well. I am here to quickly share a LO I created based on two of my fave challenges: PKS 14-03: Sketch and MCT Designer Challenge: Monochromatic
DPs are AC, Tittle was created using MCT products. Faces are PKS' Sweet on You assortment. I used various stamps to create the shamrock bckgrnd and 4 different shades of green ink throughout my page. Sequins are from Michael's. Shamrocks were cut using my own file and my Cricut.
here are close ups of the tittle and the super cute PKS faces on the shamrocks.
Also linking at:
Exploring Cricut and More: The luck of the Irish
BBTB 2: St Patrick's day
Little Scrap Pieces: Linky Party
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!



What a fun layout! I just love all of your happy shamrocks! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Liz! This is a fabulous layout! LOVE those shamrocks - the faces are adorable! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us over at BBTB2!!! And if you want this would be perfect for the challenge over at Cut It Up :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!!!
Emily
Mollie's Motif
Awesome layout!! I love how you used the sketch for a page rather than a card....super creative!! Those Sweet On You Faces are perfect for the shamrocks. Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps!!
ReplyDeleteNice job on your layout. It follows the sketch so nicely. Nice papers. I love the shamrock border. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome layout! love that you took a card sketch and made a layout!!!! thanks for joining the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout! I love those faces!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Time! Hugs, Leanne
ReplyDeleteLiz ~ What a PERFECT LO! I LOVE all the clovers and of course the PKS face! How CUTE and CLEVER of you to use the little sentiment on the bottom too~ LOVE that idea! Thanks again for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful layout Liz!! Love the shamrock, the layers and that great photo. Thank you so very much for joining our 'St. Patrick's Day' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable clover faces! Thanks for joining the BBTB2 challenge!
ReplyDelete~Laura @ craftychickscreating.blogspot.com
Super cute take on the sketch! What a fun LO!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps!!
and Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
DeleteGreat LO! thanks for playing along with us at MCT! Lee-Ann :)
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC looking layout, LOVE the PK faces!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute layout! I love those cute clovers with the PK faces, your papers are fab, love, love your title and your take on the sketch is spot on. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great layout! I love all those cute little faces on the shamrocks! Thanks so much for joining us at the My Creative Time challenge!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout with that stripe pp! Love the happy shamrocks. :)
ReplyDelete