Hello Crafty friends!
I hope your weekend is of to a great start. As promised I am here to share a quick tutorial for my Double Floating Window Shaker Card - is a tongue twister isn't it?-
I am sorry it took longer than anticipated but you know, life gets hectic at times and this week has been a rough one, but hey, I am still kicking right? That is more than plenty reason to be grateful and smiling :)
Enough of my ramblings ;), here is the my CAS card for today,
The pictorial:
Recipe:
4" square base card
4" front panel
(2) 4" Acetate pieces ( you can always use a smaller piece, slightly larger than your windows if you want to save material)
Scraps of silver and gold foil
Glossy Accents ( to glue the foil)
Dimensional Tape ( sorry I said Pop up tape :?)
Pop Dots
Tacky tape or strong permanent adhesive
Dies of your choice ( Mine are My Creative Time)
Sequins, Glitter or micro beads
Staz On ink
Sentiment, (MCT)
Face, PKS Sweet on You Assortment
I used my Ebosser to create my windows.
Now, here is my video, please note I am camera shy so be gentle with the comments ok? ;)
And here is a cutting file for Cricut Craft Room for the unfinished card shown on the video very similar at the one you can find here. For this I used Just a Note Cricut Cart. for the Banner, but you can replace it with any other banner you might have.I left the inside of the card plain so you can add any image or stamp you might like. The card base and top panel are from CCR Basics so all of you Cricut owners should be able to cut it. I will try to create SVG files, hopefully soon, so stay tuned and become a follower so you don't miss a thing!
That is it for me today I hope you find this post helpful! I will be back Monday with some green inspiration ;) Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
I hope your weekend is of to a great start. As promised I am here to share a quick tutorial for my Double Floating Window Shaker Card - is a tongue twister isn't it?-
I am sorry it took longer than anticipated but you know, life gets hectic at times and this week has been a rough one, but hey, I am still kicking right? That is more than plenty reason to be grateful and smiling :)
Enough of my ramblings ;), here is the my CAS card for today,
The pictorial:
Recipe:
4" square base card
4" front panel
(2) 4" Acetate pieces ( you can always use a smaller piece, slightly larger than your windows if you want to save material)
Scraps of silver and gold foil
Glossy Accents ( to glue the foil)
Dimensional Tape ( sorry I said Pop up tape :?)
Pop Dots
Tacky tape or strong permanent adhesive
Dies of your choice ( Mine are My Creative Time)
Sequins, Glitter or micro beads
Staz On ink
Sentiment, (MCT)
Face, PKS Sweet on You Assortment
I used my Ebosser to create my windows.
Now, here is my video, please note I am camera shy so be gentle with the comments ok? ;)
And here is a cutting file for Cricut Craft Room for the unfinished card shown on the video very similar at the one you can find here. For this I used Just a Note Cricut Cart. for the Banner, but you can replace it with any other banner you might have.I left the inside of the card plain so you can add any image or stamp you might like. The card base and top panel are from CCR Basics so all of you Cricut owners should be able to cut it. I will try to create SVG files, hopefully soon, so stay tuned and become a follower so you don't miss a thing!
That is it for me today I hope you find this post helpful! I will be back Monday with some green inspiration ;) Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!


I love this card Liz Great tutorial your nails look pretty!! hugs. Have a blessed day
ReplyDeleteDIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
What a cute design with the light bulb! :)
ReplyDelete