Hello Crafty friends!
I hope your day is going well. It is time for another fun challenge over at Exploring Cricut and More. Today's challenge: Crafter's choice, include at least one pattern and one card stock. For my project today I created a LO based on this sketch:
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
I hope your day is going well. It is time for another fun challenge over at Exploring Cricut and More. Today's challenge: Crafter's choice, include at least one pattern and one card stock. For my project today I created a LO based on this sketch:

And here is my take:
DCWV paper is from The Boyhood Stack.
The Picture mats and my ephimera pocket were cut using CCR Basics.
The tittle was cut using my eCraft by Craftwell.
" Children love DINOSAURS...
and they want to see them MOVE...
and tell a STORY..." - John Payne
The story behind: We took a flash trip to St. Louis, MO. During our stay, we visited the Art Exhibit "Dinosaurs in Motion" by John Payne going on at the ST. Louis Science Center. It was really cool! If you have aspiring Paleontologists at home and live close by you should go check it out, I think you will enjoy it :)
Well that is it for me today, I hope you stop by my DT sister's blogs and play along this easy challenge.
Are you tired of cranking your embossing machine? Have you seen the fab eBosser by Craftwell? No? Tune in today to HSN at 10 am EST to take a look at it! I got mine and love it, so I thought I should pass this info along ;)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!


Fabulous job as always!!! Thanks for all you do!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout-love the ephemera pocket!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun lay-out! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteSkittles!
Wonderful layout Liz!!! Great papers. Love the photos!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome LO
ReplyDelete