Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Today is my turn to share some inspiration over at Exploring Cricut and More!
The inspiration for today's card came from the influence of social media in our daily lives. My sister loves the cactus sticker and I thought this would be a perfect fit for her upcoming birthday. She actually drives me nuts with all the cacti she shares on our conversations LOL!
For this one I used Cricut's Simply Charmed, Pooh and Friends and CCR Basics to create this distant relative of the above mentioned cactus *wink*. I used a card with a precut banner and used the eBosser along with MCT dies for the balloon and the inside banner.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
I hope your day is going well. Today is my turn to share some inspiration over at Exploring Cricut and More!
The inspiration for today's card came from the influence of social media in our daily lives. My sister loves the cactus sticker and I thought this would be a perfect fit for her upcoming birthday. She actually drives me nuts with all the cacti she shares on our conversations LOL!
For this one I used Cricut's Simply Charmed, Pooh and Friends and CCR Basics to create this distant relative of the above mentioned cactus *wink*. I used a card with a precut banner and used the eBosser along with MCT dies for the balloon and the inside banner.
For the inside I am trying to decide on the sentiment, but here is a pic at how it looks now.
Have you decipher which cuts did I used this time around? Here they are:
For the cactus I used Teresa Collins' Wood Grain Embossing folder by Craftwell. DP is from DCWV.
For the shadow I copied all the pieces and enlarged them a little bit.
What do you think? I hope you go explore all your cartridges, svg file collections or metal dies and go create something different today!
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz


Your card is so very cute Liz!!! Love how you made the cactus from a mitten cut!!! What a fabulous idea! :)
ReplyDeleteI was wondering how you did the cactus-creative! Great job!
ReplyDelete