Hello friends!
Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
~This Weeks Challenge~
Challenge #208 April Showers
April Showers
Create a project using an umbrella
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
Here is my project for the week:
I love the Sanrio Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge, isn't she the cutest little thing! I have to say, if you are a new user of this cartridge, try not to skip the silhouette - ask me how I know, ;) - it really brings your project to life.
As always, thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration, please visit the rest of the DT member's blogs, I am sure they all have something amazing in store for us! And also, please visit this week's sponsor to leave some blog love and please mentioned Fantabulous Cricut sent you!
Looking forward to visit you soon! Have a crafty week friends!



Perfect bg paper for Hello Kitty-such an adorable card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card! I like the square shape and the cute little HK image!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, Liz! Fun image and paper!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Emily
Mollie's Motif
This is so cute Liz! The raindrop paper is perfect and your cut is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteLiz darling Hello Kitty! I never got that cartridge and your sweet card make me wish I did!
ReplyDelete