Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
~This Weeks Challenge~
Challenge #206 Sketch Challenge
Sketch Challenge
Create a project inspired by the following sketch:
Sketch is from Card Positioning Systems
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
Thank you for taking time to stop by,don't forget to visit my DT sisters for more inspiration!, have a wonderful day!
Sketch is from Card Positioning Systems
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
This was a fun sketch! Here is my card:
I used CCR Basicsfor the base and stacked scalloped circles. front cut is 2.5", and I increased the size of the cut by 1/4" as I enlarged them.




This is such a pretty card! The embossing and that flower are so elegant!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Liz! LOVE that embossed b/g! I love the soft colors and the flower is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Emily
Mollie's Motif
This is so beautiful! Love that bg paper, and the stacked scalloped sentiment is a great idea-love the flower too!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the embossing and how you framed the sentiment with the scalloped circles. That flower is beautiful too!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card - love the rose embossing so delicate looking xhugsx Nikki
ReplyDelete