Skip to main content

Guest Designer for My Creative Time!

Happy Friday Friends! 

Welcome to my little slice of cyberspace! I cannot express my excitement for being this week's Guest Designer for Miss Emma over at My Creative Time!  I am so honored. As many of you, I  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! all of her products, and I enjoy creating with them.

Today I have a few projects to share, I know I kind of went overboard LOL! Who can resist playing with these fabulous products? I for one, can't! :)

The first one is my very first pocket style page. I used SN@P pocket pages and the 4" Die from the 4x4 Journal Die + More set ( MCT-D61) that fits like a glove on the square pocket! I could not be happier to see how quickly you can accomplish a PP using this dies and my eBosser:


 Creative Supplies:
Foil
Clear Accents or permanent adhesive of your choice
Cardstock
Pocket page


Creative Process:

For the narrow pocket cut a 2 ½” x 8 3/8” strip of paper (DCWV) ( The subtitle was previously printed). Using one of the Fun Stitched Edges  (MCT-D58)  finished the left edge. Since the paper strip is larger than the actual die I cut half of it first and then the other half overlapping the die, to “extend” the design. I ran it through my eBosser.

For the Arch cut a 2 ½” inch square out of foil. Fold it in half and using the “wave” edge from the Fun Stitched Edges  (MCT-D58) cut the Arch. Once you run it through your die cutting machine open the cut and voila! you got an Arch. The tittle was created using Lower Case Fun Dies (MCT-D17)


For the top square pocket use the Polaroid Frame from 4x4 Journal Die + More set ( MCT-D61), The Stitched Camera Die (MCT-D37), and sentiment from the new Never Be Lost Stamp Set (MCT-146)

  For the bottom square pocket use the Geo Tag from Never Be Lost Stamp Set (MCT-146) to mark the location on the map.

Here are the rest of my projects:



This page was scamned to prevent the glare from the PP. Thanks for undersanding :)



The story behind: My husband dare me to ask one of the Country Bears for a dance. He thought I would not do it since I am shy, ha! he did not see this coming! LOL! it was fun to dance with this furry fella'.




For the Background: Fly Away With Me dies On the top square I used the negative of the clouds and gelatos. On the lower square I used vellum clouds, two different looking backgrounds with one set.


Next a couple of bookmarks:












I made a few more projects but I will share them later, otherwise you will spend your weekend reading this  post :)

That is it for me friends, I  hope you have enjoyed visiting! Thank you for stopping by, and THANK YOU MISS EMMA, for such a great opportunity!


Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting !

Liz



Comments

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!! These projects are all AWESOME!!!! LOVE the geotag with the mickey ears...super CREATIVE!!!
    Thanks for sharing all these GREAT projects and being a Guest Designer over at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous projects Liz!! I love the bookmarks and I love the PL pages. I found you through MCT and happy to say that I'm now a follower. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute projects Liz...great guest spot!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job as guest designer:) Loved all your PL pages and the bookmarks are a wonderful idea:) Thanks for all the inspiration!

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Word what a lot of projects! The bookmarks are great...I like the geotag as a tab and the geotag Mickey style is clever on your layout. Love the clouds and the lower case fun dies fit so nicely. Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGEEEEEEE!!!! Miss Liz, you have OUTDONE yourself lady! WOW! I just LOVE ALL of your AMAZING projects & I just LOVE how you showcased MCT products to perfection my sweet friend! Thank you for being my AWESOME "Guest Designer" today! xoxo
    HUGS,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Liz, these are all absolutely FABULOUS projects. I'm SO in love with your little Geo Mickey and those bookmarks are SUPER cool too! Awesome job and congratulations on your guest designer spot. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your designs, especially the geo tags.
    dianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!! Congrats on being a guess designer! What fun to see my fellow DT partner and your fabulous PP projects. I love them. So super creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How creative you are! Love your projects and how you used Emma's dies!
    Congratulations on being her guestdesigner!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liz ~ Well these projects are simply AMAZING!! I LOVE all your PL pages! Using the map ~ an actual map! I have to remember this in the future! Then your Mickey one ~ ADORBS!!! Again the map with the Geotag ~ I just LOVE this idea! EEK then your Kite one! I have pictures I forgot about! Oh I ADORE these! Then your bookmarks are PERFECT too! AWESOME job on your guest spot ~ sorry it took so long to get over here! Have a great day! Thanks for all the awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer is almost here, but the fun has started!!!

Hello friends! Are you having fun yet? Summer is all about fun and what could be as fun as creating with Xyron Products and eBosser by Craftwell?? A fun hop with both companies and you get a chance to win a great prize too!                                 Starting today and ending on June 20th come join us and if you  hop along you could win a Craftwell Prize! All you need to do is comment on each blog and follow Xyron and Craftwell's Blog.  If you are already followers just comment (on the Craftwell Blog) that you are!  The comments will close at  12 midnight EST on Friday, June 20th . Must be in the US or Canada to be eligible to win. The winner will be announced on  Monday, June 23rd  on the Craftwell blog.  For my project today I created a birthday banner for my nephew using my eCraft, eBosser and Xyron. this could not be easier to put together, just cu...

Summer Fun Blog Hop, day 4

Hello friends, welcome to day 4 of our Summer Fun Blog Hop!                                 Don't you just love all the projects showcased this week? I am so lucky to be part of this fantastic hop I could not resist to keep on creating and today I want to share with you another Farm inspired project. This time I created a Piñata by recycling a box, using some scrap card stock, crepe paper, the fabulous eBosser, Xyron Corner Glue Stick, sticker maker and the X Tape Runner. I started by removing the flaps from the top of the box and then scoring two horizontal lines on the sides of it and a diagonal from the upper center point to the line on the sides. Cut slits on the corners all the way to the scored lines. Cut a small square on each side -just below the scored line-to run the rope thru them. Also, cut an opening on the back so you can fill it with goodies. Folded the new flaps inwards. Gl...

Exploring Cricut Xmas in July Blog Hop (pictures updated)

Good morning cricuteers!! I hope your week is off to a fabulous start! This fine Monday morning brings another Exploring Cricut Challenge! . This week we are having a Christmas in July Blog hop/ Challenge. So If you came from Michelle S blog you are in the right place! If you just happen to stumble upon my blog ;) and would like to check out all the inspiration provided by the Exploring Cricut  team please start here. There might be a few surprises along the way ::hint:: I hope you join us on this blog hop and challenge!!    For my project I Created a Card/Gift bag Decor. I have seen some " Card Holders" that you add to the front of a plain GB to help you "show off" your card, after all you have invested time and effort into it so why not showcasing it as part of the gift wrap :).. ( But for the life in me I cannot recall where I saw them or what they are called :?)  Got inspired from this idea . So if anyone knows please let me know so I can give credit...