Hello fellow Cricuteers!!
~This Weeks Challenge~
Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
Challenge #207 Easter or use a Bunny
Easter
Create a project using a bunny or an Easter project
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
For my card I used Aurora Wings' beautiful Peony bouquet digital stamp.Colored it using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I used Cricut Craft Room to create the base for my Pop Up Card.
As always, thank you for stopping by. I look forward to see your creations! Need more inspiration? Visit my DT Sisters's blogs to check what they have created for this challenge!
Linking @IBS MONTHLY BLOG HOP
Happy crafting!
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
For my card I used Aurora Wings' beautiful Peony bouquet digital stamp.Colored it using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I used Cricut Craft Room to create the base for my Pop Up Card.
As always, thank you for stopping by. I look forward to see your creations! Need more inspiration? Visit my DT Sisters's blogs to check what they have created for this challenge!
Linking @IBS MONTHLY BLOG HOP
Happy crafting!
Liz


Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty, I like the row of pearls!
ReplyDelete