Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Another fun challenge is up at Exploring Cricut and More, this week's challenge is to create a craft for Easter incorporating a frame. I hope you join us!
Today I chose to create a basket to carry out cupcakes. It can also carry jellybeans or other sweets =)
I used the TC cupcake wrapper and for the liner I cut another cupcake wrapper from Life is a Party to make my carrier a little bit sturdier. I used CCR Basics to create the handle and embellished it with gross grain ribbon. For the base I used a Spellbinders scalloped die with my eBosser from Craftwell.
Please don't forget to visit my DT Sisters' blogs for more inspiration!
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
I hope your day is going well. Another fun challenge is up at Exploring Cricut and More, this week's challenge is to create a craft for Easter incorporating a frame. I hope you join us!
Today I chose to create a basket to carry out cupcakes. It can also carry jellybeans or other sweets =)
I used the TC cupcake wrapper and for the liner I cut another cupcake wrapper from Life is a Party to make my carrier a little bit sturdier. I used CCR Basics to create the handle and embellished it with gross grain ribbon. For the base I used a Spellbinders scalloped die with my eBosser from Craftwell.
If you decide to try this, I found that a good trick to keep the wrapper in place when gluing the base is using a "red liner" tape's plastic core to keep an almost perfect circle. =) Before attaching your base to the wrapper cut slits between each scallop of about 1/8 of an inch. This will help you to slightly overlap the scallops when gluing to the wrapper.
For my second project I created a super quick Easter card using Spellbinders and My Creative Time dies along with my FABULOUS eBosser.
Sentiment is Jaded Blossom. Paper is Core'dinations and Recollections. I used the card as my frame for the pretty cross.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!





Both very clever and pretty projects!!
ReplyDeleteAnnette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies
You are so creative my friend!!! Love how you showed it is just not a cupcake wrapper!!! Thanks for all you do!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great treat container! Thanks for the tips about putting it together!
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic Liz!! Love the cupcake wrapper!! And that card is just beautiful!! :)
ReplyDelete