Happy Tuesday Friends!
I hope your day is off to a great start, mine is PEACHY!!! It is my absolute pleasure and honor to be a guest designer for Peachy Keen Stamps today. If you have used these fabulous stamps you know they are awesome! If not, what are you waiting for? Their whimsical designs are adorable and excellent quality!
Today marks the beginning of their bi-weekly challenge: 14-06 Color/Photo inspiration
For my first project: A K cup holder box, for a friend from MO. I hope she likes it :)
The box is about 75% of the original Eastern Bluebird House design. I only modified the back -that regularly extends beyond the floor-
I used the eCraft to cut the box and the eBosser, to emboss using the Teresa Collins (8x12") Wood Grain Cottage folder, for the box and the roof "shingles"
I design the little bird to fit the 1 1/8" Chickie Faces from PKS. The sentiment and banner are from the July 2012, release. I used Core'dinations papers and gelatos to add dimension to the bird. Interested in the SVG file?, become a follower and leave me a message requesting it and I will send it to you :)
Now for a two quick CAS style card, Create a background using water color paper and watercolors. (a very simple technique!) once is dry stamp your sentiment, this one is from PKS July 2012, release
OK, I gotta stop for now ;) but if you would like to see other projects I created featuring PKS stamps stop by a little bit later today so you can take a look.
Playing at:
I hope your day is off to a great start, mine is PEACHY!!! It is my absolute pleasure and honor to be a guest designer for Peachy Keen Stamps today. If you have used these fabulous stamps you know they are awesome! If not, what are you waiting for? Their whimsical designs are adorable and excellent quality!
Today marks the beginning of their bi-weekly challenge: 14-06 Color/Photo inspiration
For my first project: A K cup holder box, for a friend from MO. I hope she likes it :)
I used the eCraft to cut the box and the eBosser, to emboss using the Teresa Collins (8x12") Wood Grain Cottage folder, for the box and the roof "shingles"
I design the little bird to fit the 1 1/8" Chickie Faces from PKS. The sentiment and banner are from the July 2012, release. I used Core'dinations papers and gelatos to add dimension to the bird. Interested in the SVG file?, become a follower and leave me a message requesting it and I will send it to you :)
Now for a two quick CAS style card, Create a background using water color paper and watercolors. (a very simple technique!) once is dry stamp your sentiment, this one is from PKS July 2012, release
and another card, this time an easel card for an m&m's fan ;).
The bunny ears and " slippers" are from PKS Bunny Dolls set
Sentiment is from Spring Time Minis.
The supper cute face is from the Sweet on You Face Assortment set
once again the background was created using watercolors
Glossy accents cover the whole "chocolate" ;)
Thank you for taking time to stop
by, and THANK YOU to the PKS Family for the fabulous opportunity!
Playing at:
PDElink party: Anything
goes
Just Because Linky Party - anything goes
Craftin Desert
Divas - color challenge
Crafting By Designs - anything goes
Have a
wonderful and inky day!
Liz
.jpg)





Cute! Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. ~DT Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy
ReplyDeletePause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook
This is super adorable! Thanks for being the Guest Designer this week at Peachy Keen!
ReplyDeleteSo cute I love all the bright colors thanks for linking up CDD
ReplyDeleteLove your little bird house and the easter cards are so cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!
Kathy
Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
These are so super adorable!!! Such fun projects Liz!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and for being such a great Guest Designer over at Peachy Keem Stamps!
Awesome job!
Very cute projects. I love your bird house and easter cards. Thank you for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes challenge.
ReplyDelete