Hello Crafty Friends!
I hope your week is going well!. Mine is going fantastic, crazy at times but going well! I am here today to share with you my daily inspiration project for Exploring Cricut and More!
Since my Card stash is running low ;) I decided to make a hybrid card: Spinner/ Easel. Here it is:
For this one I used my E2 for the base and My Creative Time dies and stamps, except for the face which is from Peachy Keen Stamps. I also used Spellbinders dies for the spinning wheel and of course my eBosser I cannot live without it!!!
Here are the other two sentiments on the spinner wheel:
Interested in the cutting file for the base? Let me know in the comments and I will send it your way!
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
I hope your week is going well!. Mine is going fantastic, crazy at times but going well! I am here today to share with you my daily inspiration project for Exploring Cricut and More!
Since my Card stash is running low ;) I decided to make a hybrid card: Spinner/ Easel. Here it is:
For this one I used my E2 for the base and My Creative Time dies and stamps, except for the face which is from Peachy Keen Stamps. I also used Spellbinders dies for the spinning wheel and of course my eBosser I cannot live without it!!!
Here are the other two sentiments on the spinner wheel:
Interested in the cutting file for the base? Let me know in the comments and I will send it your way!




Wow-I love all the different sentiments on your spinner-and that light bulb is just adorable-great job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card!! Love the little light bulb, paper, and the spinner sentiments!!! :)
ReplyDelete