Happy Sunday friends!
Here to share a quick card, featuring one of my favorite sets fro PKS Stamps: Bunny Dolls.I followed the sketch provided by PKS for the current challenge 14-05
I just flipped the sketch vertically. papers are from AC and DCWV. I used MCT dies and the fab. eBosser.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, have a wonderful day!
Liz
Here to share a quick card, featuring one of my favorite sets fro PKS Stamps: Bunny Dolls.I followed the sketch provided by PKS for the current challenge 14-05

I just flipped the sketch vertically. papers are from AC and DCWV. I used MCT dies and the fab. eBosser.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, have a wonderful day!
Liz

Adorable.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable!!! Such a cute bunny!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and for playing along with the PKS sketch challenge!!!
Awesome job!
This is SO CUTE! That bunny is adorable and I LOVE the lace! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!
ReplyDelete