Hello friends!
I hope your Friday is off to a good start. Just wanted to share this quick CAS card with you. I say this is a "just because" card ;)
Also entering it @ 2 Sisters challenge blog challenge # 83 Spots and dots.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
I hope your Friday is off to a good start. Just wanted to share this quick CAS card with you. I say this is a "just because" card ;)
| This is a standar A2 card, sentiment is from Create with TLC, Ribbon from Hobby lobby, Two scraps of patterned paper and sketch provided by CPS Challenge blog # 257 |
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
Sweet design and love the pleated ribbon. Thanks for joining us at CPS this week :)
ReplyDeletehola!
ReplyDeletemuy linda participación en CPS
yo tb estoy participando, por si me quieres pasar a ver!!
un abrazo
c@
love the flavors of your card... very pretty, CAS makes it even more special.... that sentiment is adorable... love eating carke!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colours and I really like the clean and simple they are so modern. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS! Nice ribbon!
ReplyDeleteCarri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
The plain and simple truth...LOL!...please join me again at 52 Card Pickup!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-12.html
Linky Tools had a hard drive crash this weekend, but now the linky is working at 52 Card Pickup! Sorry for the inconvenience!!
ReplyDelete