Hello friends!
I hope you had a beautiful day, mine was quite nice I actualy finish another card, this time I wanted to say HAPPY DAY to all my female friends, I wish women all over the world were as fortunate as we are to spend some time doing what we enjoy and being loved and respected...I pray that you are the BEST woman you can be, that you allow yourself to be UNIQUE, and to BE YOU, enjoy today and every day, here is to all of us:
Challenges I am entering:
Materials
A2 Krafstock card
Frame cut at 4 1/2" from the Fundamentals' Ecraft card on brown patterned paper and also cut this one on white embossed cardstock to switch the center piece
3 flowers with different patterns from Studio 18 attached with brads from recollections
(2) 4 1/4" pieces of lace trimming
Dimentionals
Image is from Create with TLC
Simple rosset cut at 1 1/2"
Tacky tape
Cuttlebug and embossing folder from the Paper Lace companions series
Pretty much as simple as other cards, I arranged the elements based on the CPS sketch glue them in place and done.
Here is a closeup of the papers patterns, the brown paper is "Gold Wedding Texture" from The Paper Studio.
As always thank you for stopping by, have a great rest of your week and remember: " Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'M POSSIBLE"Audrey Hepburn
Hugs,
Liz
A very pretty card. I love the flowers. thanks for joining us for 2 Sisters recipe challenge.
ReplyDeleteThis is soooooo pretty, and the butterfly is gorgeous.... love it... that bg embossing folder is fabulous...Enjoy your day~
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Card. Thank you for leaving such sweet comments on my blog. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate