Here I am again :)
For my second post today, I got another B-day card, my stash is growing, that is always good right?
This card is a Standard A7 that opens vertically. Digital papers, again from SheryK designs, Stamps are courtesy of Stacy H-W @ Crafters companion USA Blog, check their blog out, there is a very juicy challenge going on ;), 'till the end of March. THANK YOU STACY! I used my watercolors, pop dots a scrap of green ribbon ;). I followed the sketch provided by Cardz TV challenge #7, and of course added a birthday sentiment to enter the Birthday Sundaes challenge #47.
For my second post today, I got another B-day card, my stash is growing, that is always good right?
This card is a Standard A7 that opens vertically. Digital papers, again from SheryK designs, Stamps are courtesy of Stacy H-W @ Crafters companion USA Blog, check their blog out, there is a very juicy challenge going on ;), 'till the end of March. THANK YOU STACY! I used my watercolors, pop dots a scrap of green ribbon ;). I followed the sketch provided by Cardz TV challenge #7, and of course added a birthday sentiment to enter the Birthday Sundaes challenge #47.
This is a close up of the sentiment you can see trough the window ;)
A closer view, sorry my flash whased out the image.
Thank you again for reading my post, I do appreciate your comment and will try to visit you soon , have blessed day!
Liz
This is so adorable Liz. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV Stamps “It’s a Sketch” Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
Hugs,
Kate
What a cute card, love that lazy dog image...
ReplyDeleteI guess he had one to many of those yummy strawberries... LOL!
What an adorable card...your image is so darn cute...
ReplyDeletewell done
What a sweet card. That bunny is adorable. He looks like he ate one too many berries. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz TV.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card!! I'm glad you had fun with the stamp that you won!! I love that you joined us at the March Going Green Challenge on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog!!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable!! I so love that cute little dog under the dish of strawberries! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Let's Get Sketchy' challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww how cute, you did a great job with the sketch and it's just adorable, thanks for joining CTVS!
ReplyDeleteOh how cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so darn cute-you did a great job with this set
ReplyDeleteSo glad you could share with us at
Crafters Companion Challenge
Hi Liz:) OMG! super cute card and that bunny is adorable!! Love this card
ReplyDeleteHugs
Norma
Love it, that is one of my favorite stamp sets in the line :) Your coloring is fantastic, and what a great mix of papers. Thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog this month!
ReplyDeletexx
Khristen