Hello friends!
I hope your week is going great, thank you for stopping by today! This is another Birthday card based on the Sketch provided by the ladies at PKS
I ran both, the green and blue background papers through the cuttlebug for added dimention.
For the faux paper tape, I cut the borders from the Shery K design " Ladybug" paper collection and added double sided tape, cut to size and adhere following the sketch.
Using watercolor paper to stamp Lulee and then with watercolor markers and blending pen colored her, cut her out and used dimentionals.
Gave three lady bugs the Bling treatment LOL. faux stitched the kraftstock area and presto!
Also entering it at The Pink Elephant "layers" chllng.
Thank you again for visiting I do appreciate your comment, have an wonderful day!
Liz
I hope your week is going great, thank you for stopping by today! This is another Birthday card based on the Sketch provided by the ladies at PKS
Materials
A6 card (mine is Kraftstock, sorry I have been bitten by the kraftstock bug :o) )
4' x 5 3/4" green paper digi paper from Shery K designs
2 1/2' x 4 1/2 blue paper digi paper fro Shery K designs
faux paper tape at 3" x 7/8" and 4" x 3/4" this is a digi paper from Shery K designs
3 "Rubies" from the July gemstones by The Paper Studio
dimentionals
double sided tape
cuttlebug and embossing plate
the paper studio embossing plate
gel pen
watercolor markers
Versafine ink in Onix Black
watercolor paper
scissors
PKS 781,Party Girl Lulee
I ran both, the green and blue background papers through the cuttlebug for added dimention.
For the faux paper tape, I cut the borders from the Shery K design " Ladybug" paper collection and added double sided tape, cut to size and adhere following the sketch.
Using watercolor paper to stamp Lulee and then with watercolor markers and blending pen colored her, cut her out and used dimentionals.
Gave three lady bugs the Bling treatment LOL. faux stitched the kraftstock area and presto!
Also entering it at The Pink Elephant "layers" chllng.
Thank you again for visiting I do appreciate your comment, have an wonderful day!
Liz
you did a awesome job.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by have a great day!
DeleteLiz
Such a sweet birthday card,love that happy PK face of hers... she ready to have a party...
ReplyDeleteOne fabby card...
Thank you for stopping by Shirl, have a wonderful day!
DeleteLiz
This is the sweetest card- I love all the elements you put together. Thanks for sharing your card at the Peachy Keen Challenge.
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute! Love the embossing and cutie ladybugs!
ReplyDeleteCarri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Awww, this is such a sweet card.. Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen..
ReplyDeleteScrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)
Wow an awesome card girl!!!! Good luck with this challenge :)
ReplyDelete