My second post for today is my entry for the Monday Madness: Imagine that! color challenge going on at MCT with Emma. Color scheme: Brown, Black and Pink. So here is my mini card ;)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, your comments are greatly appreciated ;)
Have blessed day!
Liz
| Again not having an imagine I had to use digi papers from SheryKDesigns, for my pink and light brown patterned papers. The blossom was hand drawn and cut, colored with chalks. I just love this quote from Hans Christian Anderson, I printed it using Freehand font. And just when I was ready to post this OH HAPPY DAY! my hubby remembered he had forgotten to get the mail ;) and there it was a the so awaited manila envelope!!!! I was so exited to get the "Many Greetings" set from EMMA! I knew I had to use it, so, here it is ;) OH SO EXCITED I GOT THIS SET, THANK YOU EMMA! IT WILL BE VERY USEFUL!!! |
Thank you for taking time to stop by, your comments are greatly appreciated ;)
Have blessed day!
Liz
Gorgeous card - love that cherry blossom flower...
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Such a pretty flower! Thanks for joining us for the MCT ~ Imagine That Challenge! :)
ReplyDelete~ Cassandra