Hello friends!
Here is another mini card is a 4" square I am entering over at Sketches 4 all and MEYF weekly challenge
Here is another mini card is a 4" square I am entering over at Sketches 4 all and MEYF weekly challenge
The sentiment is from Create with TLC and papers are digis from SheryKDesigns, I just made them a little bit translucent so they will be more on the pastel hue ;)
I am hooked on CAS cards, thank you for all your sweet comments I have not had a chance to visit you but, will try over the next few days.
Have blessed weekend!
Love this CAS mini card, great layout!
ReplyDeleteLove your card. The blue and brown are fabulous together. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y.
ReplyDeleteLove this super cute card! The brown and blue color combo looks great. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Made Especially For You! I'm also a new follower. :)
ReplyDeleteAshley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
Love it! I love your design, but especially love the sentiment. Thanks for playing at MEFY
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, my favorite color combo! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Made Especially for You!!!
ReplyDeleteGREAT card!!! I love the sentiment!!!! And I cant believe how good those two colors look together!!! Just AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job!!! Thanks for joining us at ME4U!
Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
Super cute card!
ReplyDelete