Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Today I decided to give this idea a try, over the past couple of weeks, I have seen several designs including HEXAGONS or honeycomb pattern so, when I read this weeks CREATE:blog challenge I decided to give it a try. The details for the challenge are:
Very simple cards but I think the message does not need many embellishments, I like that they look kind of retro don't you think?
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
I hope your day is going well. Today I decided to give this idea a try, over the past couple of weeks, I have seen several designs including HEXAGONS or honeycomb pattern so, when I read this weeks CREATE:blog challenge I decided to give it a try. The details for the challenge are:
"...The challenge for this week: cards with hexagons/honeycomb pattern. Hexagons are “the” shape right now so use 1 or use 20 on your cards! Please email a picture of your card with hexagons/honeycomb pattern and a link to your blog post featuring your card to paiget@northridgepublishing.com by next Thursday March 29th 2012 for a chance to have your card appear here! Have fun crafting!..."
SO EXCITED MY CARD WAS FEATURED ON THIS WEEK'S GALLERY OVER AT CREATE: BLOG.
SO EXCITED MY CARD WAS FEATURED ON THIS WEEK'S GALLERY OVER AT CREATE: BLOG.
Very simple cards but I think the message does not need many embellishments, I like that they look kind of retro don't you think?
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
Love the use of hexagons! OMG I've been dying to try a card with hexagons:) Love both of your cards and good luck on the challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Norma
Thank you Norma for your sweet comments... it went well my first card was featured ;)So happy!
DeleteHave a great weekend,
Very Pretty cards and Congrats on being featured. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate