Hello friends!
I hope you are having a great weekend so far. I am here to share with you a simple card I made for a B-day, simple and easy, I hope you like it. I will enter it in the following challenges:
Throwback Thursday @ MCT, episode 322 Cricutless
CPS 254, Sketch
Birthday Sundaes Challenge #45 Get messy
Ribbon Carousel RCC42 Anything goes
Card made based on the CPS 254 sketch, going Cricutless (MTC Episode 322) and Ribon Carousel (Anything goes, use ribon)
Materials
A2 card that opens verticaly
(2) 1 1/2" by 4 1/2" patterned embossed paper in this case I used embordery paper,I just like the stripes, This one is from The Paper Studio
1" x 1 1/2" different color patterned embossed paper
(1) 1 1/2" x 4 1/2 in pink patterned embossed paper for the banner flags, they are 3/4 " x 2 1/4"
Chip board gift box from K I
(2) Scraps of ribbon, cupcakes from HL and pink from Michaels
Stamps are: foot longs and MS custom stamp setting kit and Studio G clings
Black ink
Double sided tape
Dimentional for the embellishment
Pretty much is cut, emboss (using my Cuttlebug and embossing plate from Paper Studio and my favorite if you have not noticed it yet LOL the original plate that comes with the cuttlebug) arrange, glue and stamp! Easy right
Sadly reporting, I was late for this challenge, but I enjoy playing with ink the same, was a great challenge =)
I hope you are having a great weekend so far. I am here to share with you a simple card I made for a B-day, simple and easy, I hope you like it. I will enter it in the following challenges:
Throwback Thursday @ MCT, episode 322 Cricutless
CPS 254, Sketch
Birthday Sundaes Challenge #45 Get messy
Ribbon Carousel RCC42 Anything goes
Card made based on the CPS 254 sketch, going Cricutless (MTC Episode 322) and Ribon Carousel (Anything goes, use ribon)
Materials
A2 card that opens verticaly
(2) 1 1/2" by 4 1/2" patterned embossed paper in this case I used embordery paper,I just like the stripes, This one is from The Paper Studio
1" x 1 1/2" different color patterned embossed paper
(1) 1 1/2" x 4 1/2 in pink patterned embossed paper for the banner flags, they are 3/4 " x 2 1/4"
Chip board gift box from K I
(2) Scraps of ribbon, cupcakes from HL and pink from Michaels
Stamps are: foot longs and MS custom stamp setting kit and Studio G clings
Black ink
Double sided tape
Dimentional for the embellishment
Pretty much is cut, emboss (using my Cuttlebug and embossing plate from Paper Studio and my favorite if you have not noticed it yet LOL the original plate that comes with the cuttlebug) arrange, glue and stamp! Easy right
| Inside of the card, Stamps are Foot Long and G studio clings for the "get messy challenge at Birthday Sundaes |
| Thank you for stopping by, have a great Sunday! | Liz |
So much fun embossing!! Cute banner too! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)
ReplyDelete~ Cassandra
Cute card! Love the banner! Thanks for playing along with CPS sketch 254!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card good luck with the challenge!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a super cute card!! Great job girl!
ReplyDeleteWOW! gorgeous card!! Love the banner and all the different elements:)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Norma