One more before the wknd is over ;)
I hope you had a beautiful weekend and that your week is even better.This CAS card is my entry to play at Made Especially for You challenge.
This is a standard A2 card, I only embossed half the front with Doddle borders, so the blue paper would lay flat against the card - patterned papers are from SheryK designs-
Sentiment is from Country Drive collection by Echo Park (compliments of CREATE BLOG).
Banner made out of scraps and twine.
Image is from Foot longs clear stamps "Cupcakes 1" by Hero Arts
May I ask, what do you think about posts being this short? I truly appreciate your comment.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have blessed day!
Liz
How stinking cute is this card? Very original!! And a very great take on the sketch!! Super job!!
ReplyDeleteNew follower :D
Thanks for joining us at ME4U!
Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
lOVE YOUR TAKE ON THE THE SKETCH THIS WEEK. THANKS FOR JOINING US OVER AT ME4Y.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Thanks for playing at MEFY
ReplyDeleteAww this is sooo cute!! I love the custom banner and the darling cupcake! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Made Especially for You!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Made Especially For You!
ReplyDeleteThis is a totally cool CAS card.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
Nice take on the sketch! Great embossing!
ReplyDeleteCarri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Hi Liz:) LOVE LOVE the banner and the sketch! Love all the embossing on the kraft base:) Thanks for sharing this card with us!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Norma