Hello and happy Monday!
Just wanted to share a super quick card I made for a Birthday.
Materials
A2 card, I choose brown textured cardstock
(3) cardstock rectangles @ 4 7/8" x 3 1/2" (robins'egg), 4 1/2" x 3"(pink) and 3 1/2" x 2 3/8" (stripped)
coral satin ribbon 6" x 1" for the rossette 1.5"
Felt flower from Heart Felt stickers from K I memories
12 1/2 " of hot pink narrow ribbon Chipboard tag, from the Just Married Chip Art set from K I memories
Scrap of patterned paper for the tag,
Sentiment is from studio G cling stamps
Glue dots Dimentionals
Double sided tape
I followed CPS Card Sketch 256 to arrange my elements. Embossed the paper rectangles using the Cuttlebug and the Lace companion embossing set. For the mixed media flower, I made a simple rossette with the wide ribbon. Then using glue dots added the felt flower for the RCC43 challenge over at Ribbon Carousel and thepaper flower wich is from recollections. Finally, put together the tag and tied it around the card front with the narrow ribbon. Also secured it with double sided tape. I hope you join these fun challenges too.
By the way, The Ribbon Carousel is having a giveaway! Check it out, last day to enter is today, so hurry up if you are interested :)
Also decided to enter it @ Docerela creations for the Pastel challenge. THANKS FOR THE TIP CARRI ;)
As always, thank you for stopping by, I do appreciate your comment, have a blessed day! Liz
Just wanted to share a super quick card I made for a Birthday.
Materials
A2 card, I choose brown textured cardstock
(3) cardstock rectangles @ 4 7/8" x 3 1/2" (robins'egg), 4 1/2" x 3"(pink) and 3 1/2" x 2 3/8" (stripped)
coral satin ribbon 6" x 1" for the rossette 1.5"
Felt flower from Heart Felt stickers from K I memories
12 1/2 " of hot pink narrow ribbon Chipboard tag, from the Just Married Chip Art set from K I memories
Scrap of patterned paper for the tag,
Sentiment is from studio G cling stamps
Glue dots Dimentionals
Double sided tape
I followed CPS Card Sketch 256 to arrange my elements. Embossed the paper rectangles using the Cuttlebug and the Lace companion embossing set. For the mixed media flower, I made a simple rossette with the wide ribbon. Then using glue dots added the felt flower for the RCC43 challenge over at Ribbon Carousel and thepaper flower wich is from recollections. Finally, put together the tag and tied it around the card front with the narrow ribbon. Also secured it with double sided tape. I hope you join these fun challenges too.
By the way, The Ribbon Carousel is having a giveaway! Check it out, last day to enter is today, so hurry up if you are interested :)
Also decided to enter it @ Docerela creations for the Pastel challenge. THANKS FOR THE TIP CARRI ;)
As always, thank you for stopping by, I do appreciate your comment, have a blessed day! Liz

So pretty! Great embossing! Love the pastel colors! You should come over and enter this at Docerela Pastel challenge! Deets are on my right sidebar :)
ReplyDeleteCarri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
This is so pretty. Love the colors and the embossing.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
I love all the texture in your card. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous. love the simplicity of it.
ReplyDeleteThe choice of colours is just so pretty with the bg embossing... This is one fabby card...
hola!!
ReplyDeleteme encanto tu tarjeta
linda! NICE!!
la mía ya está publicada
por si me quieres pasar a ver!!
hugs from Chile
c@
(no haz pensado en eliminar el verificador de palabras?
te aseguro que recibirías más mensajes!!)
Pretty card! Thanks for playing along with CPS 256!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Thank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations.
ReplyDeleteCatarina
This is super cute! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations!
ReplyDeleteI like your card and such a nice use of that CPS sketch.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful bright colors - Please link up with me at 52 Card Pickup!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-11.html