Hello friends!
I hope you are having a wonderful week, mine has been quite busy but not complaining ;). Today's post is my entry @
PKChallenge # 8,
And
Go fish challenge #13
Since I am in love with the Bunny dolls from PKS and Easter is soon approaching, I decided to make some head bands for two cutie pies I know ;)
 |
| The pink headband is for a toddler and the white one is for a baby. I need to improve my photographic skills, I promise, these look way prettier in person! |
 |
| My supplies |
I stamped the bunnies on the SD material, followed manufacturer's instructions. For a good tutorial on this visit
Emma at MCT.
 |
| I use this glue to adhere the SD's to the headbands |
The headbands are very easy to assemble for the baby's band just cut the ribbon to size, hand stitch to close the band. Make a simple rosette with satin ribbon 1" wide. Stitch the rosette to the band and finally glue the bunny to the rosette. For the pink headband, cover it with ribbon, make your embellishment with a strip of tulle mine is about 3" wide and 30" long. Hand sewn to the simple crocheted circle and glued them to the band, for extra support I also lip stitched the embellishment to the band.
 |
| Close up of the baby's band |
 |
| close up of the pink head band |
I hope you like them and thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post. By the way I AM SO SORRY I have not removed the word verification, I will try again. Thank you for your patience ;)
Have a blessed day!
Liz
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThese are to cute
ReplyDeleteYour little gals will love these. I just love bunnies <3
ReplyDeleteThis is super Adorable. Very Creative of you. TFS.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
kate
These are way too cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch an awesome idea!!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us in the challenge at GoFish!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Way cute!! Awesome Tutorial!! Great idea!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com
Very cute- love the idea!! Thanks for playing at Go Fish Challenges!
ReplyDelete:)Amy
Amy's Crafting Space
Go Fish Challenges Design Team Member
These are so fun! Those little bunnies are too cute!
ReplyDeleteCarri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
So sweet!
ReplyDeleteSuper darling headbands! Thanks so much for joining us at Go Fish! :)
ReplyDelete