Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. As promised, here is my second basket cut with the Ecraft, different size and color so you know I am not recycling them, ;) For this one, I made some strawberries with a template shared here This is my third and final entry for the Crafter's companion March Challenge, again using the Strawberry Kisses YUM set, this time I created a Strawberry Planter Tag, just something nice to look at while waiting 'till the strawberries grow-I think :)...-, it is laminated so no worries about getting it wet ;) when watering the seeds.
If you are wondering: why the basket and the paper strawberries? Well, this planter tag is part of a housewarming gift for a friend that has a "green thumb" adores strawberries and just moved to a new house. I think is perfect with the strawberry kisses set. , but just in case the planter I order online does not arrive today -it should have been here yesterday :¿- then I will resort to plan B: to put some seed packs inside these strawberries so it will not be just the tag LOL! And of course I will have to make a card or a set to fill up the basket :)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
I hope your day is going well. As promised, here is my second basket cut with the Ecraft, different size and color so you know I am not recycling them, ;) For this one, I made some strawberries with a template shared here This is my third and final entry for the Crafter's companion March Challenge, again using the Strawberry Kisses YUM set, this time I created a Strawberry Planter Tag, just something nice to look at while waiting 'till the strawberries grow-I think :)...-, it is laminated so no worries about getting it wet ;) when watering the seeds.
| For the Strawberry plant tag, I used the "YUM" sentiment and hearts that come with the stamp set as a "background for the cute dog. |
| On the back of the card since there won't be anything in the pot but soil ;) I printed "Berry sweet things are on the way" |
If you are wondering: why the basket and the paper strawberries? Well, this planter tag is part of a housewarming gift for a friend that has a "green thumb" adores strawberries and just moved to a new house. I think is perfect with the strawberry kisses set. , but just in case the planter I order online does not arrive today -it should have been here yesterday :¿- then I will resort to plan B: to put some seed packs inside these strawberries so it will not be just the tag LOL! And of course I will have to make a card or a set to fill up the basket :)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
So cute I love the strawberries. TFS.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
Very cute prokect. Thanks for playing along at Crafter's Companion Challange Blog.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh I love this project!! So adorable and I bet it will be such a well received gift! Thanks for entering the Going Green Challenge at the Crafter's Companion USA Blog!!
ReplyDelete